Configuring the PrelistenQuality
Configure the parameter PrelistenQuality under Digas | Database | [MyDsn] | [MyTable].
When an audio/video entry contains both, a high quality file and one or more low quality file(s), you can select which should be played back on prelisten. If PrelistenQuality = Low, following decision is taken:
- If there is a video file with LoRes flag, this is chosen
- otherwise if Filename2 exists, this is passed to MCL player
- else if MPD file exists, the MPD file is passed (since DBM 4.13.7525.0)
- else if '!'-charcter is appended to the PrelistenQuality key, so 'Low!' is defined, then an error message is shown and nothing is played,
- else HiRes is played back