Exporting and Importing Entries
Exporting an Entry
Administrator can configure one or more Export menu entries to the Main Menu
- Entry including all meta data and media files is exported as *.entry file
- Main media file is exported as it is
- Select the entry you want to export
- Select respective menu entry in Top Menu
Importing an Entry
- Simply drag and drop the *.entry file onto the Entry Area
- The file will be uploaded and added as a new entry to the currently selected table.
A *.entry file is a zip file. To view the content of the entry on your computer, change the file extension to *.zip and use your local unzipping tool.
Importing entries is only allowed if:
- the current user has 'create' rights for the currently selected table
- the *.entry extension is allowed for the currently selected table. For more information about allowed extensions, see Allowed File Extensions configuration in Database/Table Configuration.