For using a .NET custom library (DLL) in a Workflow, you have to:
- copy DLL into WorkflowEditor and WorkflowServer folder, e.g. MyLibrary.dll.
- Start Workflow Editor and open your Workflow Template which should use the DLL
- Click on the "Add assembly reference..." item
- Which will show a file open dialog (filtered to *.dll") and located to the directory where the WFEditor runs. You can select a DLL to add.
- *.DLL file selection is only accepted if it is located in the Workflow Editor directory otherwise an error message will appear.
- When a valid DLL has been selected the XAML is modified
- Reload the Workflow Template