To run Rough Cut Edit:
- A valid license for RoughCut Edit has to be purchased.
- The action right DpeRoughCutEdit.Open must be set and assigned to the user.
- A LoRes proxy file must be created in advance for all Videos, as pre-view within CM and RCE wouldn't work otherwise. This workflow is available project specific.
- Dedicated workflows must be installed for rendering a RCE project or creating an image. Details see Background Workflows in RCE
- The Top Menu and Plugin Configuration in CM requires a well configured plugin for Open Entries, Group or Project in RCE by a DPE Administrator.
It is recommended:
- To use an HD screen (1920 x 1080 resolution) for working with RoughCut Edit, due to the general HD capability.