Welcome to the DPE Server learn and explore section. In this part of the documentation, you will learn how to configure DPE Server.
Most tasks in this section require administrator rights. Users without administrator rights can still use this page to check what their administrator can to do to improve their user experience. Please see Notation in the Learn and Explore section for notation queries.
- DPE Firewall Settings
- Configuring web.config Files
- Connect DPE with DigaSystem
- DPE Licenses and Action Rights
- Database Maintenance
- Configuring Grids in DPE Web Applications
- XmlFilter Syntax And Examples
- Searching in DPE Web Applications
- Time Conventions
- Notation in the Learn and Explore section
- Configuring keyboard shortcuts
- Standard Workflow Configuration for DigaSystem
- DpeCoreDb Change History
- Configuring UI Appearance with UI Themes