Welcome to the Workflow System learn and explore section. In this part of the documentation, you will learn how to customize the Workflow System in detail.
Most tasks in this section require administrator rights. Users without administrator rights can still use this page to check what their administrator can to do to improve their user experience. Please see Notation in the Learn and Explore section for notation queries.
- Configuring Workflow Monitor
- Installing Workflow Server
- Configuring Workflow Worker
- Understanding Workflow Arguments
- Understanding Workflow Names/Titles
- Configuring Workflow Scheduler
- Configuring Workflow Table Watcher
- Configuring Workflow Folder Watcher
- Installing a Job Processor
- Updating a Job Processor
- Configuring Job Processors
- Procedure for Configuring Standard Workflows
- Processing a huge amount of workflows