Admin.exe: Forbidden technical names for tables
Inside DigAdmin you can create tables using the 'create new table' dialog or the table wizard. Both ways work fine for Microsoft Access databases and SQL databases but there are some restrictions concerning the technical names of the tables.
Here are some rules how to create tables:
- Technical name must not start with a number!
- Never use technical table names which equals to SQL statements like 'select' or 'backup'!
- Never use foreign characters inside the technical table names!
- Never use spaces or special characters inside technical table names!
- Never use underscores inside the technical table names!
- The technical name 'Collection' is reserved. Please do not use!
If you would try using a technical table name like 'select' you will receive error message from ODBC drivers (Error: 37000).