I. Admin and DBM Installation
- 1. Execute the DBM installer
- 2. Select the location of the Digas directory and the sub-directories, thereof.
- 3. Select the name to be used by the workstation. It is suggested to just use the default name.
- 4. Select the modules to be installed.
- 4b. If .mp3 file support is to be included, request a license code from DAVID Support. Enter that into the field shown.
- 5. Verify that the settings are as desired.
- 6. Windows will prompt you to install .NET 3.5— grant permission to do so.
- 7. Answer the question below.