III. Audio Editors
- 1. Execute the MTE (or other editor) installer.
- 2. Click next
- 3. Select the location to which the editor is to be installed.
- 4. Select the storage paths
- 5. Click install
- 6. Open admin, and go to Local Settings | Programs. Observe the list of enabled programs.
- 7. Right click on the editor icon and select properties; take note of the location of the executable (only relevant if you have installed it somewhere else).
- 8. In programs, remove the underscore from the name of the editor you are enabling, and then change the path and version (whichever is necessary) to reflect the current settings of said editor. This will make the icon appear in DBM and make the editor usable, therein.