The InstaRecorder is for spontaneous recordings with the ROAD Backend and provides the following use cases:
- Control recordings from a browser user interface
- Record into a DigaSystem Table
- A recording title can be assigned and changed before and during recording
- Simultaneous recordings from different sources
- Markers can be set, changed (Title not the position) and deleted while the recording is running
- The recording start can be triggered by a button click or via the volume trigger
- Recordings can be paused
- A running recording can be split, this will create a new database entry
- Source Monitoring (Prelisten control) of the selected audio input directly with our web browser
|Log in Dialog|
For login use your DigaSystem User and Password.
Selection for the input device and recording channels (CH...). Currently you can select one (mono) or two channels (stereo).
|Table & Metadata|
DigaSystem table and title for the next recording. During recording it is possible to change/update the title.
|Faders & Levels|
To adjust the input gain for your recordings and the trigger level for "level triggered recordings".
Every ROAD Recorder can be used for spontaneous recordings and for level triggered recordings.
Create new entry
With this button a new database entry can be created during a new recording. The audio is separated at the point of the click and saved in a new database entry from this point on. The title is numbered consecutively.
Example of different recording states:
During recording it is possible to create audio markers. Created markers can be deleted or renamed while recording is in progress.