For OTM we have added special handling of recordings to the Transition Flagging feature. We added also the possibility to initialize some field in a new recording.
It is now possible to initialize some fields in the new recorded element to specific values. To do this the parameter "..\Extra\RecordingMetadata" has to be configured accordingly. The default value initializes the field "class" to the value "Audio".
- Initialize the field "class" to the value "Live": RecordingMetadata=<class>Live</class>
- Initialize the field "class" to the value "News" and the field "News_Editor" to "Meier": RecordingMetadata=<class>News</class><News_Editor>Meier</NewsEditor>
This Parameter contains configurable Metadata that OTM will write for every recording (regardless of the recording mode). The format of the value is a list of XML segments.
Recordings created by OTM:
The field "Generator" is initialized to "OTM" for recordings created by OTM. This field is than used to identify an OTM recording. There is also a new parameter ..\Extra\TransitionFlaggingRecording that influences how the OTM handles the automatic Transition Flagging.
The parameter can have 3 values:
- "Default": No special handling for recordings
- "ForceOn": The automatic handling will always set the recording to sub-element and StartOnTransitionChannel=1.
- "ForceOff": The automatic handling will always set Time_StartOnTransitionChannel=0.
|TransitionFlaggingRecording||Default, ForceOn, ForceOff|