Browser Bridge 2.x
Please update DPE BrowserBridge 22.214.171.124 or older soon, as all previous versions will stop working at , as the built in certificate will expire.
- Requires a Content Manager (DPE-inside) with version 2.4.301.0 or 2.3.280.13 (see Content Manager)
- Runs on Mac OS X and on Windows 10 (requires .Net 4.8)
- Certificate part of Browser Bridge has been added to a separate proxy executable
- Browser Bridge checks during startup if a newer certificate is available via a DAVID provided update server.
If yes, new Proxy version with new certificate is downloaded and used when starting next time
- A new certificate has been added (see Warning hint above)
- Setups for Mac and Windows have been adapted accordingly
- Build Server for Mac OS X version has been updated to latest version
- CCD-42605 - SignalR connection between Content Manager and BrowserBridge is broken after 20 minutes
Browser Bridge 1.x
Be aware that DPE 1.x and all related modules are EOL (= End Of Life) now and that none of them are supported by DAVID anymore.
You can find the initial EOP / EOL announcement in Release 2019.2.0 product life cycle.
126.96.36.199 as of Release 2019.2.0