- BCS 5.9.380.1 (recommended)
- DigaSQL.dll 3.17.3485.0 (recommended)
- MultiRec_4.ocx 4.7.302.0 (recommended)
- OTMControl.ocx 2.5.703.0 (recommended)
- DigaRTF.ocx 22.214.171.124
- DigaContentTabHost 126.96.36.199 (of Release 2020.2)
- SGU-5159 - Wrong parameter name: DigAIRange\Crossfade\AudoDuckAmplification. This is corrected now with the next change of this parameter to AutoDuckAmplification.
- CCD-42626 - The dialog, which appears when you try to copy or move elements with a fixed start, which does not fit for the insert position, had some test data in it. This is a bug since version 5.10.831.0.
- When column settings in one of the rundown lists are changed, these settings are automatically synchronized with all open lists of the same type. This did not work for rundown windows, which had not been opened for the first time when the synchronization was done.
- Fixed a drawing issue with the mixer source column in the rundown view.
- When a media type was given within the specification of a mixer source, changing to this mixer source in the context menu of a rundown window did not work, because DigAIRange tried to store the media type name in the field for the mixer source.
- In operations which insert new nodes into a BCS (e.g. importing shows or copying nodes from place to another) an internal routine can compute new node IDs. This routine did not obey that for some nodes types the ID is fixed. This is a new bug since version 5.9.837.0 and it only happens, if DigAIRange is connected to a BCS version 5.2.310.0 of 2016-12-05 or older. For a newer BCS the computation is done in BCS and you need a fix in BCS (->5.9.379.1).
- CCD-42486 - When the user changed the start mode of an element in a backward-floating sequence, DigAIRange automatically assigned a start type "FixedStart". This was in contradiction to the existing on-air start type "BackwardFloating" and could later disturb the time computation of BCS.
- SGU-5155 - When a user without write right to the local registry opened the settings dialog/tab OTM, did not change anything and clicked OK, a message box from DigaSQL appeared about the missing write rights.
- When the setting to save the column settings was active for a user and the user only changed the width of one or more columns but did not add or remove columns, the changes were not saved.
- CCD-42731 - When selecting the window “show user masks” in the lower multi-view of DigAIRange, it was necessary to once click on one of the tab headers to make a user mask visible. Otherwise, only an empty view was being displayed.
- CCD-42738 - It seems that Windows creates GUIDs sometimes with upper case letters and sometimes with lower case letters (sometimes even mixed ones). This did create problems when comparing these GUIDs – e.g. for the reference of relative starts. Therefore, the comparison of GUIDs was changed to be case-insensitive.
- After a long time of usage and/or DigAIRange handling many BCS notifications it could happen that DigAIRange could no longer load anything from the resources (images, strings, dialogs, menues). This could result in these type of resources not working anymore or only partially. Or some strange warnings and error messages could pop up. In addition drawing the icons took much longer than necessary, resulting in a tenacious display of the rundown view. This was a bug since version 5.7.765.0.
- CCD-42625 - The manage dialog allows now to create nodes (e.g. shows) with a name, which does already exist. Reason is that it was already possible to rename an existing node to an already existing name. Now the behaviour is consistent. (For creating user names for personal pools, the check is still active.)
- In build 805 a change was made that remote-link information of shows and tracks was removed, because these fields could make problems when being re-imported. This change was reverted, the PD_REMOTE fields are now present in exports again. Instead, these fields are removed now during the import.
- CCDA-2734 - The default for the width of columns in the rundown view was no longer sufficient for the current default font “Segoe UI Regular 11”. Therefore, the default width has been increased for all columns.