- DBM requires Visual C++ redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (Download “vcredist_x86.exe” at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads)
- It is recommended to deploy also XceedZip.dll, delivered together with DBM, as this DLL is needed for *.entry file export/import.
- It is recommended to use DigaSQL.dll 3.19.3492.0
- It is required to use MultiRec 4.8.322.0
- It is required to use DigaRTF.ocx 188.8.131.52
- It is required to use Loudness Visualization Control (LVC.ocx) 184.108.40.206
- It is recommended to use DigaContentTabHost.dll 220.127.116.11
- It is recommended to use OtmControl.ocx 18.104.22.168
- Using Elasticsearch based full-text index requires installation of ElasticIndex.dll and relies on proper configured DPE ContentService
- Receiving message from DPE MessageService requires connection to the DPE backend
CCD-41907 - Further reduce height of entry mask on small screens
- CCD-41636 - Configurable "drop rate" of True Peak indicator; new parameter "Loudness|LVC_TP_DecayRate"
- CCD-42584 - Entry Mask: Enable NumKP shortcuts; new parameter "DBM|ActivateNumKPShortcutsInEditFields"
- CCD-42623 - MessageBox enhancements
- CCD-42824 - MusicID counter is increased twice (when creating entry with editor)
- CCD-42816 - Shows in Selection Tree are not ordered
- CCD-42838, CCD-42990 - Table group selection box disappears after using the Settings dialog
- CCD-42859 - Crash when elements are loaded from the MultiTable search into OTM / MultiTable search error when OTM opened from Entry mask
- CCD-42886 - NamedPipes error when opening MTE/ETE without loading audio
- CCD-43085 - Entry Mask: Cannot select department by keyboard
OIA-594 - Drag&Drop of data in "DBX" Clipboard Format to DBM doesn't work
New MultiRec Features
- CCD-41907 - Further reduce height of entry mask on small screens (when used in DBM)