OTM 2.7.758.7 Bugfix branch only
Dependencies (recommended versions)
- DBM 5.8.8224.0
- DigAIRange 6.0.917.0
- (backward compatibility not tested, must test before rollout)
- TurboPlayer 6.0.2421.0
- MultiRec_4.ocx 4.8.327.0
- Audio32.dll 126.96.36.199
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package
- Stability and usability increase of OTM 2.7
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package is required for OTM and Audio32.dll.
If any of the XAML files are in use, after updating OTM it is required to select the renamed XAML files in order to work reliably with OTM. This needs to be done in the Settings of DigAIRange and TurboPlayer. If none of the XAML files are selected then nothing has to be done.
- OTM: Smoother fade line adjustment between two fade points
- Disable the white line in the middle when "1/2 channel half" is used
- Hide Intro 1/2 when they have the same value as Mark In with parameter "HideIntroOutroOutsidePlayableArea"
- OIA-1683 - Creating and dragging fade-point with Ctrl-Click cannot move fade-point horizontally
- OIA-2140 - OTM LogScale: While holding CTRL the snaps to the highest/lowest value is to strong
- OIA-2276 - CCDA-3441: OTM: Uhrzeiten können falsch sein
- OIA-2689 - No waveform when open OTM with DBM