Workflow Editor v2.x
This version of Workflow Editor creates Workflow Templates with AccessToken argument, which can only be executed on DPE installations with DPE 126.96.36.199 or newer and Workflow Server 188.8.131.52 or newer!
- Requires a DPE base installation for logging and base services with version 2.4.301.0 (see DPE WebServices & WebApplications)
- Requires Microsoft Windows 10 Client operating system
- Requires Microsoft .Net 4.8
- Migrated to .Net 4.8
- All Workflow Activities group now properties within categories
- Workflow Activities
- STG-7899 - DbSearchEntriesByFilter: not possible to search without search order
- STG-8046 - HttpPost activity does throw an exception if the web call result is not "ok"
- STG-7926 - C# expression editor did not show tooltip for content
Workflow Editor v1.x
Be aware that DPE 1.x and all related modules are EOL (= End Of Life) now and that none of them are supported by DAVID anymore!
You can find the initial EOP / EOL announcement in Release 2019.2.0 product life cycle.
This version of Workflow Editor creates Workflow Templates with UTF support, which can only be executed on DPE installations with DPE 1.13.471.0 or newer and Workflow Server 184.108.40.206 or newer!
220.127.116.11 as of Release 2019.2.0