Extended DigaCare Value
For Release 2022.2.0, we are extending value to our DigaCare customers in a number of ways:
Regarding more info about our new release schedules, check out this link
Initial release of BCS v6 and accompanying broadcast products boosting performance
- BCS as a 64-bit version allows for holding more data in your memory.
- Improved threading model and data locking in order to handle more simultaneous client connections.
- Please check the release notes for compatibility
A major improvement to security in various products using DPE token-based authentication and fixes of many vulnerabilities
The Legacy DPE token was replaced by a signed token with no included user and password name included in the token.
- Please check out changes in compatibility and breaking changes in DPE 2.5
- Various vulnerability fixes to DPE, EAO, CAE, ROAD, MTE, and DBM - were also adapted to the new DPE token-based authentication
Significant highly sought after bugfixes
- DPE v2.5 level meter not showing as in DBM
- Audioconstraits for EAO have wrong default values in DPE
- WorkflowSystem stability improvement
- Statistics enhancements for DPE rest services - monitoring of system status
- For support regarding DPE rest services or more information contact our support people